Emergency Dental Appointments in SE MI
We Are An Essential Business and Open During COVID-19
As a designated essential business, we want to assure you that our doors will remain open during these trying times to evaluate and/or treat any patients who are experiencing pain or have an infection. It is much better to treat a smaller problem sooner than a larger problem later!
By receiving Oral Surgery services and care at our state-of-the art facilities you avoid crowded emergency rooms, which is important during flu season — which is recommended both in general and this year.
Our services are especially vital right now, as we remain able to treat dental emergencies – patients who would otherwise take up valuable emergency room or room space that is needed for other emergency patients.
Restore your smile in South East Michigan today!
Book an appointment or Call our offices for any questions.
Office Visit & Patient Safety Protocols
- When you schedule your appointment, you will be notified of current office visit protocols.
- There will be a prescreening process before your appointment
- Plan to arrive for your appointment alone, unless otherwise indicated.
- Patients are asked to wash or sanitize their hands when they enter the office.
- Each person in the waiting room will be asked to provide proper spacing with others, and the waiting room surfaces are being routinely wiped down with disinfectant.
- Sick employees are asked to stay home using CDC and the U of M Hospital protocols.
What Is A Dental Emergency?What Is A Dental Emergency?
The Michigan Dental Association has released a comprehensive guide that explains what constitutes essential and non-essential dental care.
Dental Emergencies Include:
Notable essential procedures listed include:
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Facial or dental trauma
- Bacterial infection
- Severe dental or facial pain
- Tooth fractures.
We are available to see any patients suffering from one of these afflictions, and several others, so if you have any patient in need, they can be evaluated right away by one of our doctors. Call our office for more information or assistance: Plymouth Office Phone Number 734-455-0710.
Together we will get through this difficult situation.